To ensure the longevity and efficiency of the candle, please take a moment to read the following guidelines on caring for the candle.
To ensure a lasting and cleaner burn, always trim the candle wick to 1/4 inch (approx. 0.6cm) before you light up the candle. This will also help maintain a constant flame size.
Allow the candle to burn for a minimum of 1 hour or until a full melt pool is formed on the top, with all edges melted before extinguishing. Never burn a candle for more than 4 hours as the flame may get too large, causing your candle to smoke and consuming the essential oils at an excessive rate.
To extinguish flame, simply cover the lid over the candle. Blowing the candle or splashing it with water is not recommend as smoke will form while the latter will may cause the glass container to break.
Allow the candle to rest for a minimum of 2 hours, or after the candle has returned to its solid state before relighting.
Never keep a burning candle unattended. Ensure that the candle is out of reach to pets or children once it is burning. Place it at a stable surface and far from fabric (i.e curtains, blankets, etc) or any materials that may catch fire.
Store the candle in a cool and dry place and stay away from sunlight or heat. It is recommended that you use the candle within 3 to 6 months and keep the lid on after burning to ensure optimum performance of the candle as natural essential oils were used in our candles.